« home | Still bored, still don't have a real lovelife » | Booorriiinnggg..... » 

Thursday, September 30, 2004 

Dreamt about ______...

And this is weird for me, coz I don't usually dream. I do daydream a lot (and I mean a LOT) when I'm awake, but when I'm asleep...well, that's a different story.

I don't usually dream about guys (not even the ones I like the most like Tom or Dan), but it was ______ that I had to dream about. Why him?!!! I don't even have a crush on him! (At least I don't think I do...) kinda makes me wonder... coz I had a major crush on the only other guy that I dreamt about. This is actually the second time in two days. I totally ignored the first because of the fact that I was talking to him right before I went to sleep, so I thought it was okay. I can be super-thick sometimes.