« home | i'm taking a break from h-bp. my eyes hurt already... » | h-bp. omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom... » | I LOOOVVVE THIS!jake asked me during recess if it'... » | mga katanungan na naman » | I Don't Wanna Be LyricsArtist: Gavin DegrawAlbum: ... » | whoa. homework overload.okay, i actually have too... » | (no, not anxious-nervous silly! okay, a bit, but ... » | finished the quest! it was so good!!! ohmygosh!i... » | oh god. i sent a wrong query.but never mind. i g... » | been solving codes from dan brown for the past hou... » 

Sunday, July 17, 2005 

!!!!!!

I ACCIDENTALLY READ A SPOILER! OMG! I KNOW WHO DIES!!!

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my jaw actually dropped when i read it, in big bold capital letters: _______ KILLS _____. (random no. of spaces, btw) OMG. OMG!!! but it makes sense, seeing as *second blank* was trying to kill Harry. but still! OMFG!!!