« home | Big Yellow Taxi » | Treats » | Halloween!!! » | I'm calling it a night...er...a morning! » | About me, the long version » | Ha! » | Trying to post an image.. » | About to transfer a month's worth of bloggage... » | Quibbling » | Okaayyyyy....... » 

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 

...

So I can't find a good title, big deal!...I don't even know what to write about yet...hmmmm...

First thing that came to my mind: guys. Guys...well, I generally like guys. A guy can either be a friend or a love inerest. Cool!

As a friend: Guys are, to me, generally better than girl firends because of some very obvious reasons. Though they don't always understand those girly-girly stuff that we girls usually talk about, they make very good friends because one: they are extremely loyal, no questions asked. Two: They're honest. Even though sometimes they decide to keep certain stuff from you, they don't gloss over the truth, but tell you face to face what you need to hear, even though the truth hurts. Three: They can be cute. They can be extremely charming when they choose to be. Sometimes they don't even have to try...they just are. (Okay, I totally sound like I'm describing a dog.) Four: They don't priss you behind your back. In short, guys don't backstab. Some girls are huge prisses, telling you off not in front of you but behind your back. Guys don't do that. Five: You can laugh at them. Guys laugh at themseles. Girls don't. So if you've got girlfriends and someone farts (not to be rude or anything, i'm just saying my observations) everyone gets grossed out. When with guys, it just becomes a laughing matter. Six: You can talk to them about almost anything (except girl stuff of course.) They don't flinch at the sound of the word sex.

As a love interest: Well, duh. (I'm not a lesbian, if you guys just want to know.)