« home | I'm calling it a night...er...a morning! » | About me, the long version » | Ha! » | Trying to post an image.. » | About to transfer a month's worth of bloggage... » | Quibbling » | Okaayyyyy....... » | Dreamt about ______... » | Still bored, still don't have a real lovelife » | Booorriiinnggg..... » 

Monday, November 01, 2004 

Halloween!!!



I was totally scared last night! We watched like a gazillion horror movies and specials, which, looking back, makes me wish I'd taken a nap in the afternoon so I could've watched tv with my cousins a little bit longer.

Halloween here isn't that fun because we sooo don't trick or treat...even when we were little kids, so the entire night was spent watching tv, sometimes by myself, (which i hate by the way because sometimes it gets really scary when i watch horror documentaries and specials), but most of the time with my cousins and siblings (which is okay, i guess, because my cousins rarely come at my house plus they're really fun).