« home | gawd, her writing is abysmal.never mind.***still h... » | report cards (and stuff) » | HoroscopePlato had nothing on you. Your brain is w... » | The National Bookstore Incident » | You come to grips mor... » | ...continuation » | an extraordinary ordinary day » | i hate making testimonials.okay, not really, but i... » | this was written six days before h-bp. when i read... » | met someone new yesterday during the upcat. kim. (... » 

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 

nbd.nbd.nbd.

no. i am not going to cry. it's no big deal. it just that the project i have slaved over all night last night is freaking missing from my freaking files. no biggie.

OH GOD. WHO THE HELL AM I KIDDING???!!!

(if i weren't so tired, i'd be bawling right about now. crying my eyes out and all.)

being freakishly careless is one of the stuff i love the most about myself. not. slaving over something i didn't even like to do in the first place then losing it the morning after is fine. if you're not me. but since i'm me, i'm not fine. i'm going to cry later, seeing as i really really really have to do this now. leann's expecting me to email it to her by 8.00.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW. AND I'M NOT EXAGGERATING.