« home | NO MORE CLASSES!!! » | i knew it! » | blogging, not studying » | sleepy in seattle » | conversations of all sorts » | being a klutz has its downside » | my head hurts » | Harry Potter and the Half-Sunk Ship » | sir louie, » | of brilliant ideas » 

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 

i think i've got myself a boyfriend!

seriously. eew!

and it's joseph's cousin. the guy keeps on texting me and stuff. again, eew!

hasn't joseph already told him (the cousin, i mean) that i'm hideously deformed and not to be liked? or did joseph tell him that i was the love of his life, his sole reason for living, the one he intends to spend eternity with? and now he (the cousin) intends to make his cousin miserable and steal me from the only guy who loves me true? (oh, how complicated.)

anyways, this is so gross. yeah, joseph *is* kinda cute. kinda. but what about his cousin? i mean, asking a girl if you can court her when you haven't even seen her??? talk about desperate!!! he *must* be totally ugly to try courting someone like me. i mean, seriously.

but it's not like i'm going to accept or anything. for the third (and hopefully the last) time, EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (there. i hope i put enough e's, w's and exclamation points.) i'm not that desperate.

if he texts me again, i am totally gonna hurl.