« home | my head hurts » | Harry Potter and the Half-Sunk Ship » | sir louie, » | of brilliant ideas » | Trigo » | Commentary » | Overanalyzation? » | Watched Kitchie Nadal last Friday. It sucked, as e... » | RANDOM RANTS » | The Best Monday EVER! » 

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 

being a klutz has its downside

god, i am so stupid. i can't believe i even exist.

let me tell you about the play production we had in english class yesterday.

i portrayed two characters (tiffany and guyinblack#2). both of the roles required me dying. imagine, the person with the least acting talent actually acting. you can only imagine my petrification then. i not only had to die once, but TWICE!!! i was alright the first time, but hello, what kind of person says "okay, fine" when she's about to get killed? honestly. that's what i said. out of sheer desperation. that was goddamn embarassing.

and then there was the second time. i was guy-in-black then. the scene was just supposed to start with me actually dying, but they changed plans last minute and decided to have a fight scene before my *actual* death. OMG, A FIGHT SCENE!!! i mean, hello, i hyperventillated everytime they put the head gear in me in taekwondo class. what makes you think i can spar on the spot? i mean really.

the part where i had to punch adrian was a bit fine with me actually. but him actually pushing me? ouch. that hurt. and then he shot me with the fake gun (a big big gun-lighter actually). i fell to the floor. but that ain't the end of it. i hit the chair first *before* i hit the floor. the lump on my head wasn't because i got hit by someone. it's because i (accidentally) hit a chair's leg while falling. honestly. how stupid.