« home | Trigo » | Commentary » | Overanalyzation? » | Watched Kitchie Nadal last Friday. It sucked, as e... » | RANDOM RANTS » | The Best Monday EVER! » | Prom... » | BOYCOTT VALENTINE'S! » | Some people get everything! » | Some Pics » 

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 

of brilliant ideas

OMG. I just had a brilliant idea.

So I was stressing earlier about what Elective to take next school year: Calculus, Public Speaking or Anatomy. Anatomy is so totally out of the question since I'm so easily grossed out by anything related to the parts of the human body (EEEEEWW!). So now Public Speaking and Calculus are the ones on the running. I love Math (even if it makes my head hurts sometimes) and Speaking (which I suppose I'm good at since my English teacher never even dares to interrupt me when I do, and that says a lot because she always has something *not* nice to say), so it's really really tough for me to pick which one. But alas, according to my parents I should take Calculus, which I would absolutely love, if not for the fact that the Calc prof and the Trig prof are ONE AND THE SAME PERSON. Rotten luck. What stupid thing have I done to upset her???????!!!!! (Lady Luck, I mean.)

Anyways, so today I've been thinking of other ways for me to take Public Speaking, learn Calculus and still be in contact with MJ next year.

Here's the general picture, in case absolutely no one here getting the things I say: there's only a 1:7 chance of me being on the same class as him next year. That's because there are seven sections for the seniors. So unless they kick out about thirty people (which is entirely probable) and cut down the sections to six, there is little or no chance that I'll get into the same class as him. And it's not as if having six sections guarantees that I'll be in St. Peter with him or anything. There's practically no way for me to get in the same classroom as him, let alone talk to him in private or cram or whatever. Bummer.

Back to my brilliant-beyond-brilliant idea. You know what I think? I think I should take Public Speaking. And then ask MJ to teach me about Calc, since he's taking it. It's win-win, right? No more hassles of passing Calc quizzes. No more dealing with Ms. T, officially the bitchiest teacher, if not person, EVER. No more thinking about all those stuff. Plus, I can learn Calc and spend quality time with MJ in the privacy of my own home! This is brilliant!!! WAY BRILLIANT!!!!

You can tell me I'm brilliant now.

kim