« home | the day they thought i passed out (!!!) » | "Why Can't I?"Get a load of me, get a load of youW... » | i want to go to school. no, seriously. i do. » | !!!!!! » | i'm taking a break from h-bp. my eyes hurt already... » | h-bp. omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom... » | I LOOOVVVE THIS!jake asked me during recess if it'... » | mga katanungan na naman » | I Don't Wanna Be LyricsArtist: Gavin DegrawAlbum: ... » | whoa. homework overload.okay, i actually have too... » 

Saturday, July 23, 2005 

hate post:not all gay guys are adorable. some of them are teh evil.

(Back story: I had a fight with someone who actually thought I was his friend. Seriously. How fucking naïve. Why does he think I lose my temper with him 5 seconds into the conversation and never lose my temper with my other frieds? And he seriously thinks he's so smart. I cannot possibly hate anyone else more. This is a letter to 'Allegedly Bloody Brilliant But Apparently NOT Gay (Or At Least, According To Him) Guy/Girl/Freak/Whatever')

Dude, I don’t give a sh*t about your friggin’ cousin. I’m pretty sure you’re gonna read this, so I’m gonna fire away.

TTYTT, I’ve always hated you. I just held my temper back then. But now I’m not taking any of your sh*t about us being “close”. Because we weren’t, we aren’t, and we never will be!

And why do I hate you, you ask? It's quite simple, really. I hate people who think their damn brilliant. Like, I'm-too-smart-for-this-world-so-you-should-all-worship-me brilliant. You seem to think you're God's gift to third-world countries. But, as everyone can attest, you're not. In fact, you're so far from being.

If you're so brilliant, then why'd you have to 'adapt' my ideas? Oh no, 'adapt' is putting it too lightly. 'Copying' is more appropriate, especially when someone uses the same answers you have on your application forms (::cough:: school newspaper application ::cough::). Am I right, or am I right?

And you're such a hypocrite. I remember the other day, in Filipino class, you said that having backers isn't right, because you should go to someone directly. (Or something like that.) If you feel *so* strongly about that, then why do you have a backer at UP? Do you not think you can pass, considering you're "multi-talented"? (Your word, not mine.)

Let's face it. Practically everyone hates you. Except (possibly) your mother. (Or maybe she does, too.) During Physics yesterday, you just kept on blabbering and blabbering and blabbering and blabbering and blabbering and blabbering and blabbering and blabbering and blabbering and blabbering and blabbering and blabbering and blabbering. It was quite annoying, actually. Even Jake cracked from it all. And he's one of the most controlled guys I know. I mean, you even pick fights with the only person in the classroom who dares talk to you. Isn't that horrible?

And, what, do you not know that I know that I'm the one you're always talking about? The one who's 'only your friend when she's right'. Duh. I mean, do you think I'm stupid? Face it, my IQ's easily 20 points higher than yours. Ckeck with the Guidance Office. They have the info to back that one up. Or look at the back cover of my Fil notebook. I put the results there.

But I'm not saying that I'm right all the time. I'm just saing that you don't have to explain every single friggin' detail to me, like you're God's gift to idiots. Hello? Do I look dumb? I may not be dead right all the time, but at least I know what I don't know.

What I hate the most are the stuff you say about me behind my back. So you're telling us you're not gay. But tell me, would a straight guy even do that? Wouldn't a straight guy just pin me to the wall and give me death threats? Why can't you tell it to my face, if you hate me so much? You be the judge.

And about that piece of crap you said about there being ‘no real friends in Silang’ . That doesn’t even make sense. Because if that were true, then you wouldn’t be a *real* friend, either. Don’t say anything you can never prove. Just a tip from a 'friend'.

P.S. Use some periods, please! God knows your paragraphs need it. (It's such a bore reading paragraph-long sentences that are deprived of their right to periods. Don't you think so?)