« home | (just got off from IMing joseph)sometimes he can b... » | college = squee!!!leaving high school = not so squ... » | [mood | artistic] [music ... » | You Are 85% Addicted to BlogthingsYou're always d... » | How You Life Your LifeYou seem to be straight for... » | AAAAHHH!!! OMGOMGOMG!!! THEY CHANGED OUR DANCE P... » | .................too sleepy to function............ » | I PASSED, SUCKER!!! » | imaHUGEbitch » | no offense, but the chruch is so sexist. seriously. » 

Friday, August 05, 2005 

astig talaga'ng dashboard...(soundtrippin' again!)

***as lovers go***
She said, "I've gotta be honest.
You're wasting time if your're fishing round here."
And I said, "You must be mistaken,
'Cause I'm not fooling.
This feeling is real."
And she said, she said, "You've gotta be crazy.
What do you take me for, some kind of easy mark?
You got wits, you got looks, you got passion,
But I swear that you've got me all wrong, all wrong,
But you've got me.

"I'll be true
I'll be useful
I'll be cavalier
I'll be yours, my dear
And I'll belong to you if you just let me through

This is easy as lovers go
So don't complicate it by hesitating
This is wonderful as loving goes
This is tailor made
What's the sense of waiting?

***hands down***

my hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me
so won't you kill me, so i'd die happy
my heart is yours so fill or burst, to break or bury, or wear as jewelry
whichever prefer

hands down this is the best day I can ever remember,
i'll always remember the sound of the stereo,
the dim of the soft lights,
the scent of your hair that you twirled in your fingers
and the time on the clock when we realized
it's so late and the walk that we shared together
the street was wet and the gate was locked
so i jumped it and let you in and you stood at the door
with your hands on my waist and you kissed me,
but you meant it and i knew that you meant it,
that you meant it, that you meant it,
and i knew, that you meant it, that you meant it."

***

dashboard confessional = love <3