« home | no offense, but the chruch is so sexist. seriously. » | imabitch » | boy-crazy (again) » | hate post:not all gay guys are adorable. some of ... » | the day they thought i passed out (!!!) » | "Why Can't I?"Get a load of me, get a load of youW... » | i want to go to school. no, seriously. i do. » | !!!!!! » | i'm taking a break from h-bp. my eyes hurt already... » | h-bp. omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom... » 

Sunday, July 24, 2005 

imaHUGEbitch

i know.

freak bitch replied:

I really know that you are smart but now you've just
confirmed the fact that you are such a nice friend to
me you even made me a message that everyone
can read. I'm not that good and I don't have a high IQ
cause I don't need it to have a one true friend, I will
consider you as my friend because I like you your
smart but you also consider that you are not GOD for
we are all beings that do commit mistake.

I like to blabber because this is the only way that I
can express my self do you know why I followed you
and Rutchel in the clinic that's because I want to
share my mishaps as a researcher and all problems
that I have and you just said "BAKIT KA
SUMUSUNOD" well I thought you just uttered those
words as a joke so I just walk-out then hugged my
knees alone, then morrow comes I still have the
problem in my chest I think you are in the CR when I
went in the table where you put your things you did sit
with me but you frown that is the only time that I know
that you are angry to me then my feelings just burst
when Annabelle laugh at my story then Louella and
Ria made pranks to me, like what you said a shit but
thank you anyway because you are one of the trials
in my life that I have deal with thank you!


About your Sims it is not with me its with your long
time known classmaTE CHRISTIAN but because i'm
just a big pile of shit you didn't believe me


I maybe the weirdest thing that happened to earth but
I think I am part of your world and that world is not
yours alone for the world needs a speck that would
that is of beneficiary and disturbance for I'm the
wandering speck.

Nakasama rin naman kita no pero di ko akalin na sa
ganoong ka simpleng dahilan ka lang magagalit.


i told you his pragraphs needed periods. it's such a tire reading them, i didn't even bother.

and here's my conveo with pat, the one who truly gets what i mean:

pat: hi!
britz1117 : hello
britz1117 : glenn(infinity)!!! :x
britz1117 : hehe
pat: sus!
pat: parang yng avvy ko ah... puro love nasa isip mo... or infatuation lang?
britz1117 : ewan...parang mejo four years in the making na tong crush na to eh
britz1117 : ngaun ko lng tlga npancn...
britz1117 : hehe
britz1117 : eh u? yang dan mo?
pat: wala lang...
britz1117 : i am so so so sooo mad
britz1117 : X-(
pat: yun nga, tinititigan pa rin niya yung piccy ng crush niya na medyo malabo na siyang sagutin dahil may guy na...
britz1117 : he wants war? i'll give him HELL
britz1117 : ::laughs evilly::
pat: bakit naman?
britz1117 : the bloody prick
pat: who?
britz1117 : that gay freak i was talking about in a previous post
pat: glenn?
pat: paul?
pat: sino nga?
pat: si ispucian pa rin ba? tagal nang issue nyan ha?
britz1117 : i don't hate gay guys. in fact i practically love them
britz1117 : ah. c diego, ang pambansang bading
britz1117 : (as we call him)
pat: okay...
pat: i have a thing against gay guys...
pat: but meron namang mga nakakatuwa na gay guys...
britz1117 : how dare he threaten me...bahala xa...project lang yun. kakausapin ko ung iba naming ka-group. tignan lang natin kung kanino cla kakampi
britz1117 : huwahaha (going crazy now)
pat: okay... good luck sa project...
pat: mas nakakainis kaya yung classmate ko..
britz1117 : gay guys are generally nice naman, dba? weirdo lng tlga tong isang to
britz1117 : (ang kapal ng mukha!!! X-()
britz1117 : bkit nmn inis ka dun sa classmate mo?
pat: if you know the term weird, crazy naman yung isang ka-batch ko...
pat: he's not nice, not pleasant, not smart, not everything...
britz1117 : ooohhh. perfect fit!
britz1117 : bagay cla ni diego, (supposedly) god's gift to thrid-world idiots
pat: walang natutuwa sa kanya, teachers man or students...
pat: ewan ko lang kung paano siya nakakapasa...
britz1117 : hehe. eternal question nga naman
pat: i agree...
pat: i ABSOLUTELY agree...
pat: sino ba leader? ikaw? tanggalin mo na lang...
britz1117 : ewan ba
britz1117 : wala naman eh
britz1117 : saka the nerve no
britz1117 : galit na nga sa kanya lahat eh
britz1117 : xa pang may lakas ng loob na manakot
britz1117 : tignan na lang natin
britz1117 : ::laughs evilly (again)::
britz1117 : hehe
pat: question pa ba na kung papayag yung groupmates mo?
pat: na tanggalin siya?
britz1117 : ewan...as far as i know, practically the whole class hates him eh
pat: it seems like the most obvious thing in the world...
britz1117 : even ronald, the only guy who even dares talk to him, practically hates him
pat: who needs him anyway...
britz1117 : even the less-hated of the class hates him
britz1117 : dun kami nagkakaisa. in hating him.
britz1117 : astiiig
britz1117 : ^^tama ka!
pat: dapat tanggalin na siya sa section niyo...
britz1117 : (i'm blabbering again arrgghh!)
britz1117 : tama ka
britz1117 : hehe
pat: kung kausap ko yung gay guy na yan... mas marami pang blabs yun, wala nga lang sense...
britz1117 : omg, i know exactly what you mean
britz1117 : seriously
britz1117 : he usually uses big words pa nga, para 'impressive'
britz1117 : but i'd bet my life he doesn't know what the freaking words mean
pat: tanong mo lang meaning nung words na yun sa kanya... di niya ma-explain...
pat: god... parehas pa tayo ng tinype...
pat: Giggles: Hee Hee
britz1117 : i've proven it na nga eh! ung sa application sa forum (school paper namin), i read in his application ung word na 'burgeoning' and the like. lam mo na. the stuff you say just to impress, parang to say, "i know more big words than you"
britz1117 : tapos nawala ko ung application form niya
britz1117 : (accident un)
britz1117 : so he had to fill it up again
pat: iba na yung laman no?
britz1117 : i offered to fill up again for him, kasi it was my fault. but to my utter surprise (not), he was dictating to me the exact words that *i* wrote in my application
britz1117 : how smart of him
britz1117 : (or her)
pat: the nerve...
britz1117 : tcha! exactle what i thought!
britz1117 : exactly pala
britz1117 : hehe


as you can see, i was the one mostly talking. but that's what i do when i'm mad. i blabber. sorry if i blabbed too much, pat!