« home | we're supposed to make a friggin' love letter. se... » | Your Personality IsRational (NT)You are both logic... » | better late than never. at least i learned someth... » | walang kwentang celestial » | last updated a couple of eons ago. ah, crap. you k... » | just something i sent to a very stupid person.***w... » | haters anonymous » | The E.K. Day » | i am so........@#$%^&**@#.sometimes i hate myself ... » | pablo neruda » 

Thursday, November 10, 2005 

SLOW DEATH

I watch my life flicker in the reddish flame,
My mind wanders as death takes its dark toll,
In desolation, my ears hear a call,
A laugh...derisive, mocking, and untamed.

My meaningless life, death struggles to claim;
Ever so slowly, I feel my body fall;
In endless torment, as time slows to a crawl;
At that time, it was me that death became.

I hear your laughter in the distance
As you come to slit my throat with your knife,
I'm in pain, and my death you surely crave.

With my last breath, I say my last utterance,
And I tell you, "Remember me in life,
For in death I will haunt you to your grave."