« home | Farewell » | Quote From A Post From TheSnitch (My Post, Actuall... » | Images » | I'm Padfoot » | ... » | Big Yellow Taxi » | Treats » | Halloween!!! » | I'm calling it a night...er...a morning! » | About me, the long version » 

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 

Sorry

(I am officially going intio writing mode in 3...2...1...blast-off!!!)

Sorry. I honestly didn't notice. You should've told me you loved me in the first place.

Sorry. I'm sorry not to have noticed. Sorry that my eyes were on him. Sorry I never noticed you, with your hands practically waving in front of my face. Sorry to have been so ignorant, as not to notice all the signs that you've given.

I am sorry never to have laid eyes on you. Sorry to have been misled by my feelings. Sorry to have yearned to be loved by him, but never noticed the love you've always given. Sorry to have watched him from afar, yet, there you were, silently observing me by my side.

I'm sorry to have taken you for granted, but treasured him as though he were the only thing I had left. Sorry because I made my world revolve around him, and didn't notice that your world revolved around me. Sorry to have been faithful to him, while not noticing your faithfulness to me.

I'm sorry to have confided in you, not noticing that you were being torn apart silently while listening to my vivid dreams about me and him. Sorry to have not asked what you felt, sorry to have been so selfish and self-centered. Sorry to have argued when you told me that me and him simply could not happen, that I was living in a far-fetched dream.

I'm sorry to have followed him, while you followed me. Sorry to have thought about him very single waking and sleeping moment, while you thought about me the same way. Sorry to have loved, but lost what was really never mine.

Sorry to have been so foolish, as to have loved him instead of you.