« home | Saying sorry to no one! » | Couldn't post! » | Another Image... » | Sorry » | Farewell » | Quote From A Post From TheSnitch (My Post, Actuall... » | Images » | I'm Padfoot » | ... » | Big Yellow Taxi » 

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 

Strike two!

Xxxxxx is totally confusing. I know for a fact that he likes someone else. And that girl and I both like the same guy. But why does he keep on having physical contact with me?!!! What happened? He held my hand (and not to mention my unsuspecting knee) during Chemistry class. What's up with that? He knows I like another guy, for crying out loud. (And I know it's dreadfully obvious that I like _____, isn't it?) Then why, why, why does he keep on being like that?!!! Okay, I do admit that I sort-of have a crush on him. But that's not reason enough for him to harrass me!!! (I'm not overreacting here! I know for a fact that it is rightfully stated in the Philippine law that any unconsentual physical contact can and will be considered as sexual harrassment. Okay, I'm bluffing. Just trying to sound smart here!) Anyway, it's Raymond's birthday tomorrow and I wonder what'll happen. I'll just have to wait and see!