« home | grandma's funeral, day 3didn't go. haha. so much... » | well, my paternal grandmother is dead. bummer. n... » | ...you know what?i totally forgot what i was going... » | ack. don't you just hate people who stare at your... » | hugs and kisses, pope! :-* » | (yay! naka-top-up na ko!)what's new...um...oh yeah... » | patchpatchpatch... » | i hate my dad » | i think i've got myself a boyfriend! » | NO MORE CLASSES!!! » 

Saturday, April 16, 2005 

(i didn't crb when i said that i'd brb. never mind that. i'll continue anyway.)

so i woke up 7am (more because i was nervous, actually). i heard my mom telling my sister to bring sunblock and not to stay too long in the sun, yaddayaddayadda (she was going swimming with her friends). then i realized that our househelp still hadn't come home from yesterday! i fully expected my mom to forget that report card dist was that day. and she did. (surprise, surprise. *she* was supposed to get it, but i wanted first dibs on my grades. so i know what to expect when she sees it.)

when i (finally) came out of my room, my mom told me to look after my brother and my sister (as expected). so then i reminded her that, hello, grades were being given out that day. she was like, "oh yeah!" (and not in a good way).

honestly, tinatamad ako magsulat. later na nga lang.