« home | patchpatchpatch... » | i hate my dad » | i think i've got myself a boyfriend! » | NO MORE CLASSES!!! » | i knew it! » | blogging, not studying » | sleepy in seattle » | conversations of all sorts » | being a klutz has its downside » | my head hurts » 

Friday, April 01, 2005 

(yay! naka-top-up na ko!)

what's new...um...oh yeah, my chidhood friend got pregnant.

ohmygod.

i mean, what does this show? that considering we grew up under almost the same circumstances (well, no, not really...her mother died when we were kids), that i'm gonna get pregant when i'm her age too? (she's, like, five years older than me or something. but still. is that an excuse to get pregnant early???!!!)

anyways...in other news...

i am so bored. i wish i had money. :( i wanna shop!!!!!!

oh yeah...HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S!