« home | hate post:not all gay guys are adorable. some of ... » | the day they thought i passed out (!!!) » | "Why Can't I?"Get a load of me, get a load of youW... » | i want to go to school. no, seriously. i do. » | !!!!!! » | i'm taking a break from h-bp. my eyes hurt already... » | h-bp. omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom... » | I LOOOVVVE THIS!jake asked me during recess if it'... » | mga katanungan na naman » | I Don't Wanna Be LyricsArtist: Gavin DegrawAlbum: ... » 

Saturday, July 23, 2005 

boy-crazy (again)

i dunno if this is just the teenage hormones kicking in, but i'm certainly more boy-crazy than ever.

it's glenn. i mean, i'm practically in love with the guy! it's weird, actually, me getting a crush on him just now, when we were already being teased to each other since freshman year. (i'm taking that as a good sign!) the teasing subsided during sophomore and junior year, but now it's back. full-blast. which is quite cool, you know, with me finally liking him and all.

it started last thursday, actually. i was assigned to the last computer, comp. #37, the one assigned to me (#12) being such a wreck. mariel (occupier of #36) and i talked the whole period. our convo mainly consisted of--you guessed it--guys. we talked about the stuff we like about guys (and stuff like that). then, somehow, the conversation steered to glenn. she told me she used to have a crush on him (quite understandable!) during sophomore year (they were classmates, both of them are from st. stephen). they were partners in florante at laura (i don't know what parts they had though. i wasn't listening when they were presenting). and then mariel told me how nice he was to hug. (kim jealous! kim jealous!!!) she said he was a bit squishy and warm! (!!!) i swear, i would love to feel that. him hugging me, i mean.

and i think i should mention these--stuff i've been i've been noticing some time now. i'm just not sure about it because i haven't got 20/20 vision. but otherwise it might be true.

->this one has nothing to do with my vision, but i remember that day when glenn was being teased to erika, someone said that he already had a crush on someone else in our class (i can only guess who that lucky girl is)
->during computer again. more than once i caught him staring at me. i think. or maybe he was just staring at the windows (fully draped with curtains, btw). you can never tell.
->during lunch last firday. ira and i were standing beside the cashier when we heard jerwin shout at someone, "o wag maaxadong tumitig baka maubos!" i immediately started looking for the person jerwin was talking to. i dunno if i was just hallucinating, but i think glenn was staring at my direction. he was still staring as if he hadn't heard jerwin, but a few moments after, he started shaking his head and looking away. like waking himself up from his daydream or something.
->after lunch last friday, right before p.a., when we were still outside our classroom. i was standing beside the (formerly closed) window (nag-sesenti). i didn't even flinch when i felt it open behind me. then virgilio shouted at someone behind me (apparently the same one who opened the window), "uuyy, si glenn! chinachancingan si kim!!!" and then glenn immediately started running after him.(guilty?)
->again, this has nothing to with vision. i remember asking for glenn's number from lilet, my friend, his ka-service and someone known to have a crush on him. the day after i sent her an sms asking for it, she started teasing me to him.
->and i don't know about this...but sometimes during basic research (he sits beside me in that class), he...um...i dunno...sort-of leans toward me when he sits so that our shoulders sort-of touch...then he starts playing with my eraser and flips through my notebook and stuff like that. i know this is weird, but i find that cute. really cute.

and for the past few days i've been imagining us slow-dancing. i love slow-dancing. i just wish i could do it with him when we have our celestial party on october 31 (that's our halloween party substitute). i want to dance with him in a dark gym with romantic music and with our classmates teasing us. or going to a romantic dinner in any of the restos in tagaytay with a great view, and just talking afterwards. or going to picnic grove and staring at the view from the top together, him with his arms around me and my hand wrapped in his. i mean, how sweet would that be? i would love to do that sometime. preferrably within the next month. lol ^_^

***

"Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to ryhme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find
You and I collide."