« home | an Actual Post, not song lyrics or one-worders or ... » | boooooooriiing. » | This vacation is making me lose IQ points. Seriou... » | i'm saad. » | Sometimes I think I've got it bad, but when I read... » | Masakit man isipin, kailangan tanggapin...Kung kai... » | Is this what it's all about?Man, this is crazy.But... » | I'm tiiiiired. » | i hate this. » | AT Grad today.I sat. And sat. And sat.'Twas fun.... » 

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 

I am so stupid. I hate myself.

Enough self-loathing. Back to the regularly scheduled bloggage.

***

Okay, that was real stupid. Like, really really really stoooopid.

(On second thought, I'll let myself stray from the regularly scheduled bloggage. And get back to the self-loathing.)

Kasi naman eh...Ang malas ko talaga. I admit it was stupid, pero malas pa rin. MALAS! STOOOPID!!!

Kim = Not To Be Trusted With The Simplest Of Things

I will hate myself FOREVER for this. Because it's real stupid. Really really really stoooopid.

I let something pass. Then I let something even BIGGER pass. Tell me that's the work of an intelligent, at-least-partially-sane person.

Stooopid. StooopidStooopidStooopiiid.