« home | Tapos na ang final finals.Yess.Still ain't home fr... » | kala mo lang » | Okay, nabura yung huli kong post.I'm not too upset... » | Grabe, parang ang tagal ko nang hindi nagsusulat n... » | OMG I just realized something.I've been reading my... » | senti mode... » | Not 'it happened for the best,' but 'How can I ma... » | Recited the Huling Pahimakas yesterday.Surprisingl... » | The Bottom Line If the internal dialogue has be... » | You're such a sucker for a sweet talker!Okay. Aam... » 

Monday, March 20, 2006 

AT Grad today.

I sat. And sat. And sat.

'Twas fun.

***

General Cleaning = also today.

Teh fun :)

I didn't clean much really. Paul, Ria and I just sat on a spot together making a testi for Madel.

***

Ummm...Ano pa ba?

No classes tomorrow and on Wednesday. Yay!!!

Albert, Mae, Paul and I are watching DVDs at my place. Bonding. LOL