« home | I'm tiiiiired. » | i hate this. » | AT Grad today.I sat. And sat. And sat.'Twas fun.... » | Tapos na ang final finals.Yess.Still ain't home fr... » | kala mo lang » | Okay, nabura yung huli kong post.I'm not too upset... » | Grabe, parang ang tagal ko nang hindi nagsusulat n... » | OMG I just realized something.I've been reading my... » | senti mode... » | Not 'it happened for the best,' but 'How can I ma... » 

Sunday, April 02, 2006 

Is this what it's all about?

Man, this is crazy.

But does that stop me?

Nooooo.

***

Enough wth the senseless rambling. I'm going to have to start to tell sometime.

So, obviously, he's my Big Problem. Because seriously, I don't really think we're going anywhere.

I have been über nice about this whole thing. Do I say anything when two days go by without him even texting me? Do I say anything when he doesn't even bother to load credits? Do I say anything when he asks me to call him? Do I say anything when...ah, basta. I just shut up about everything.

But does he even friggin' notice?

NOOOOO.

Gawd, chivalry really is dead.

Well, in my side of the world, anyway.