« home | i'm saad. » | Sometimes I think I've got it bad, but when I read... » | Masakit man isipin, kailangan tanggapin...Kung kai... » | Is this what it's all about?Man, this is crazy.But... » | I'm tiiiiired. » | i hate this. » | AT Grad today.I sat. And sat. And sat.'Twas fun.... » | Tapos na ang final finals.Yess.Still ain't home fr... » | kala mo lang » | Okay, nabura yung huli kong post.I'm not too upset... » 

Sunday, April 09, 2006 

This vacation is making me lose IQ points. Seriously.

***

Random Chuva:

*I haven't stayed indoors for 24 straight hours for two whole weeks.
*Surprisingly enough, I'm grounded.
*Or so my mother says.
*But she keeps on taking me malling.
*And buying me stuff.
*I'm not complaining, though.
*I haven't eaten three proper meals a day for, like, ever. Well, since junior year anyway.
*I'm running out of stuff to say this early in the list.
*(I told you I dropped a few IQ points.)
*Currently Reading: The Catcher in the Rye (J. D. Salinger) and A Walk To Remember (Nicholas Sparks)
*I miss him. (Well, okay, that's not random. That's a given.)
*I bought three books in the past four days.
*I have to stop here, since mother dear is telling me to get off the damn computer.
*(I'm exaggerating. She's just making me take a bath.)