« home | I am so stupid. I hate myself.Enough self-loathin... » | an Actual Post, not song lyrics or one-worders or ... » | boooooooriiing. » | This vacation is making me lose IQ points. Seriou... » | i'm saad. » | Sometimes I think I've got it bad, but when I read... » | Masakit man isipin, kailangan tanggapin...Kung kai... » | Is this what it's all about?Man, this is crazy.But... » | I'm tiiiiired. » | i hate this. » 

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 

In an internet caf right now with Renz, Mae G., Camille Bauti, Friendship Allen and Erika. Happyhappy. :)

At first I didn't think it was possible, but the keyboards here are teh loove <3333!>typing heaven!!!

I got new glasses. Niiice. Now I can really see the world.

Doing the one-liner thing again. AAACCKK!!!

I better get those (and by 'those', I mean those stuff between me and Him) stuff off my mind, and fast. Because I think it's making me lose IQ points easier than summer vacation is. And I can't really afford that. I'm already running low on IQ points as it is.