« home | Strike two! » | Saying sorry to no one! » | Couldn't post! » | Another Image... » | Sorry » | Farewell » | Quote From A Post From TheSnitch (My Post, Actuall... » | Images » | I'm Padfoot » | ... » 

Thursday, November 11, 2004 

Ha! Double Ha!!!

Just got home from the cafe, and guess who I was with???...___!!!...My God, I know I'm totally overreacting about this whole thing, but I'm just so excited! (Reminder:Write about my history with ___. I always totally forget!)

BTW, it's his birthday today. And he celebrated it with me!!! Actually, I just went home about an hour ago...I wasn't planning to go home that early though, but I had no choice coz I didn't tell my parents I was going out. I was actually just making up to him because I asked a favor from him last Friday, and when I repay someone, I repay them big time! We commuted to the Plaza together (not much fun, but lovely all the same). AJ (my pain-in-the-ass cousin) was in the jeep with us, and I, being my usually ignorant self, didn't even notice that she was there until she got out. So I thought, OMG she saw us! And believe me, I've known her all my life and I know what she'll say. And when we got out of the jeep, Kathleen and Mary Grace actually saw us together (they were at Emdee's.) They always saw us toghether during church orgs, and other people even commented on how close (and not to mention sweet) we were (I wish!) They had the same look on their eyes as the ones I saw on Froi's and AJ's. As if I need any more publicity. I'm soo dead.

When the two of us (___ & I) reached the Plaza, we separated. He and I went home to our respective houses. We met about 45 minutes later. And I was stupid enough not to change form my school uniform. As usual, we went to Infochat (an internet cafe in town) and hung out. There wasn't any internet access for I don't know what the bloody reason. So we were standing there, to be specific, being tambays. So after about 15-20 minutes, we got toally bored and decided to roam around. It was already dark then and the park looked exquisite! It took me all my self-control not to tell him to take a romantic stroll in the moonlight with me. Instead, we checked out other cafes, which, to my utter delight, were full. So we strolled again, which, I think, was totally romantic coz the night was young, and the moon was up, and we were alone together. Absolutely alone together. To be painfully honest, the end of the night was a total bore coz I was totally immersed in our chemistry project (as usual, I procrastinated so I have to toally rush). We weren't really speaking much. Bummer.

P.S.I saw Kuya Carlo! Not the one from P-que, the one who had a twin, Paulo (okay, still has.) I was like staring at him in the cafe, I was thinking, "I know this guy, I know this guy, I know this guy!" Then someone called his name and I was totally shocked to remember him. (I even had a crush on him when we were in grade school.) He was totally cute! Too bad I'm related to him!!! :(