« home | Ha! Double Ha!!! » | Strike two! » | Saying sorry to no one! » | Couldn't post! » | Another Image... » | Sorry » | Farewell » | Quote From A Post From TheSnitch (My Post, Actuall... » | Images » | I'm Padfoot » 

Thursday, November 11, 2004 

History

So here's our history (___ & I):

1st Grade: Probably my 1st time to meet him. But we weren't really friends, I just knew him. Just plain knew.

2nd Grade: He became my seatmate. He had a particular fixation on making me cry. And I, being totally idiotic, fell for his trap. He totally irritated me then, and struck me as the arrogant type.

3rd Grade: Couldn't remember him.

4th grade: Same here.

5th Grade: Had a slight crush on him. Slight.

6th Grade: Still had the slight crush.

1st Year (High School): Totally forgot he existed.

2nd year: Same.

3rd year: We became ultimate buddies. Surprise, surprise! We go home together, go to chuch orgs together, hang out after school together, text each other. Now I'm trying to decide whether I like him as more than a friend or not.

I'll elaborate next time. I'm totally busy with my Chemistry project right now, sorry.