« home | me stuff » | school daw oh! » | o0-kim-0o » | (i'm really sleepy, so excuse me if i veer off top... » | ohmygod. i just discovered that one of the best b... » | another 'nothing' week » | the irony's so thick you could cut it with a knife » | the wonders of satellite imaging, image hosting an... » | (i didn't crb when i said that i'd brb. never min... » | grandma's funeral, day 3didn't go. haha. so much... » 

Sunday, June 12, 2005 

capturing the raw feel of things

(naiinis na ko...lintek na vibe yan kanina pa dc ng dc...ala nmang kwenta oh...ndi tuloy ako nkapag-dload ng matino...i-boycott ang pldt!!!!!!!!!)

wala lang...eto na naman ako...nag-bblog kasi alang magawa (some independence day...blech) pero anyways...(andami ko na namang ellipses!) um...so...what to write about?

cge...um...total i read about frisson dun sa blog ni fairy sister katkat...eto na ang masasabi ko tungkol sa 'frisson' thing na yan (na, incidentally, we both learned from the same book...yung all-american girl by meg cabot, author of the princess diaries).

frisson? from what i've heard of it, i think it's something i've felt before. (i'm saying this because i don't really know what it means.) is it a simple crush? maybe. attraction? probably. an unexplainable connection? likely.

okay, maybe i've not just felt it before, but am actually feeling it right now. not exactly in this very moment, but in this particular space in time. (again, only judging from what i've heard about it.)

so here's this one guy (here we go again...the saddest teen stories always start with this line) i know.

(!#$%^&*@ NA VIBE YAN!!!!!!!! ARRRGGGHHH!!!! HINDI AKO MAKASULAT!!!!!! jssdfzdnlkf;xvnndvxz;n;dl;nxvlzn;vlz;nzl;cv. .cn.cjk;ldzs;do;difnl;vzx;znvcx;nx uulitin ko na naman ung part 5 and 6 because of your freaking incompetence, you imbeciles!!!!!!!!)

(anyways, as i was saying before i was oh so rudely interrupted...)

so about this guy i know...he doesn't know me. which is so, so sad. tragic, actually. because i think we're just *perfect* for each other.

(okay...i've lost it. can't think straight anymore. i blame you, pldt vibe....I SO BLAME YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

so...saka ko na lang ikukuwento ung 2ngkol kay crash, aka frisson guy. damn connection. nawalan 2loy ako ng ganang magsulat. saka i've been trying to dload the umbala and niffleheim patches all day and i'm still not done because the freaking disconnection keeps on disconnecting. grrrrrrrr. i am so hating you right now.

let me find some other thing to write about na lang.

oh yeah. am borrowing a cd from ron. ung image editor. like the one they use to make avvies and icons and banners and headers and stuff like that. (mental block: ndi ko na naman maalala ung tawag. kainis. i am so stupid sometimes.)

shit. dc na naman. walang kwentang vibe! you should be able to accomodate all the users kahit na mag-sabay-sabay kaming lahat!!! tinawag ba kayong pldt just for kicks??? (i know i've got a lot of pent-up anger. and this is how i deal with it. i write. at least i don't punch walls. unlike *some* people.)

and speaking of raw feel...

special message:

(no, not because you're special...just because you're especially annoying.)

alam kong kilala mo kung sino ka. and i also know for a fact that you read my blog. alam ko. i'm not stupid. i'm just trying not to get affected by it. kasi you're just not that significant. (although you're very very very annoying. as i might've said to you in the past.) pero again, even if i know that

ah, ewan. basta all i know i that I HATE YOU. okay? HATE you. not only dislike you, not only annoyyed by you, but simply LOATHE you. (hanapin mo sa dictionary kung di mo alam.) okay? let me emphasize that more.
I HATE YOU. I DESPISE YOU. I LOATHE YOU. I FLINCH AT THE SOUND OF YOUR NAME. HONESTLY, I WISH YOU WERE DEAD. BUT LET'S NOT GO THAT FAR. I'VE ONLY ONE THING TO TELL YOU:

STAY AWAY FROM ME. I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU GO. YOU CAN BE IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE. JUST STAY AWAY. KAPEESH?


ayan. cguro naman nagets mo. i know it's harsh, pero nagyan kita ka-hate. sana lang na-gets mo na. i've been trying to get that through your head for a year now, pero na-gets mo na ba, ha? ewan ko sayo. basta tigilan mo na ko. please. don't read my blog, don't read my friendster profile, don't try to send my a friendster/myspace/hi5/pinoyster/prendster invite (i'll simply refuse...blocked user na nga kita eh), don't try to talk to me, don't try to talk about me, don't even mention my name. consider me dead, for all i care. just stay away.





now that's what i call raw.