« home | batman begins (and a little about the gof trailer) » | hungry and sleepy. i think these are enough for t... » | photoshop (again) » | just got adobe photoshop. now the problem is, how ... » | these kinds of things never happen to me. like, e... » | i luuurrrvvvee that dan-polaroid-thingy aidanc mad... » | so sleepy... » | glenn (and other stuff) » | this is wrong. just so wrong. » | david. is. gone. » 

Sunday, June 26, 2005 

I pity my not-so-little sister.

I mean, yeah, she’s the pretty one. And yes, she’s gotten more suitors and admirers in her almost 13-year-life than I’ve had in my 14-year one. But that pretty much sums up everything she’s got better that me. Not to brag or anything, but I’m better at a lot of other stuff than her, so I don’t really pity myself over her-looking-better-than-me thing. Because honestly, I’ve got a lot more stuff going on in the I’m-so-not-a-pushover department. Trust me. I see her being bullied by my mother everyday, and even *I* pity her. (My mom loves bullying her. Don't ask me why. She's just like that. Mom, I mean.)

wait--i'll continue tomorrow. gotta sleep. the 'rents are already telling me to.

(see what i mean? my parents have to force me to stop working. which i totally would do, if i'd actually finished the work. but i didn't. and i'm pretty sure i'm gonna find it hard to sleep tonight.)