« home | just got adobe photoshop. now the problem is, how ... » | these kinds of things never happen to me. like, e... » | i luuurrrvvvee that dan-polaroid-thingy aidanc mad... » | so sleepy... » | glenn (and other stuff) » | this is wrong. just so wrong. » | david. is. gone. » | capturing the raw feel of things » | me stuff » | school daw oh! » 

Saturday, June 25, 2005 

photoshop (again)

whoa, dude, learning photoshop's hard. so far i've only done icons with plain text on them. (yes, i'm that clueless. please help me.) i think they're cute...but, you know. it could've done that with paint or something.

here are some of them (hey, don't blame me if they're laughably ugly...they're my first batch and i haven't quite got the hang of ANYTHING yet. like, not a single thing):

1.Image hosted by Photobucket.com2.Image hosted by Photobucket.com3.Image hosted by Photobucket.com4.Image hosted by Photobucket.com5.Image hosted by Photobucket.com6.Image hosted by Photobucket.com7.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

if anybody actually bothers to take them, please credit to hrh_kim.

(just bought pd6, btw. just to remind myself.)