« home | glenn (and other stuff) » | this is wrong. just so wrong. » | david. is. gone. » | capturing the raw feel of things » | me stuff » | school daw oh! » | o0-kim-0o » | (i'm really sleepy, so excuse me if i veer off top... » | ohmygod. i just discovered that one of the best b... » | another 'nothing' week » 

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 

so sleepy...

it's 3am and i still don't have any titles for my investigatory project.

why the hell do we have to it, anyway? it's not like i can discover a new element or something. i'm just a kid. a lazy kid with a bad internet connection and a cute groupmate who she just can't stand to let down. is it my fault that i can't resist guys? (in this case, it's a good thing that i like guys too much to let them down. at least i have a driving force. if this were just *my* project i would sleep through it, seeing as i don't believe i should waste my time if it isn't for a major scientific breakthrough.)

i know. i do it for all the wrong reasons. but at least i do it.