« home | photoshop (again) » | just got adobe photoshop. now the problem is, how ... » | these kinds of things never happen to me. like, e... » | i luuurrrvvvee that dan-polaroid-thingy aidanc mad... » | so sleepy... » | glenn (and other stuff) » | this is wrong. just so wrong. » | david. is. gone. » | capturing the raw feel of things » | me stuff » 

Sunday, June 26, 2005 

hungry and sleepy. i think these are enough for today. still haven't gotten any better, possibly on account of my being hungry and all. it sorta makes my vision blur and my head spin. but that still doesn't change the fact that

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

lol. that was probably the fastest one i made. slow, i know. but still!

(reminder: update about batman begins! awesome! but i'm already totally sleepy, so i''ll just leave you with these and tell tomorrow)

1.Image hosted by Photobucket.com2.Image hosted by Photobucket.com3.Image hosted by Photobucket.com4.Image hosted by Photobucket.com