« home | boy-crazy (again) » | hate post:not all gay guys are adorable. some of ... » | the day they thought i passed out (!!!) » | "Why Can't I?"Get a load of me, get a load of youW... » | i want to go to school. no, seriously. i do. » | !!!!!! » | i'm taking a break from h-bp. my eyes hurt already... » | h-bp. omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgom... » | I LOOOVVVE THIS!jake asked me during recess if it'... » | mga katanungan na naman » 

Sunday, July 24, 2005 

imabitch

i know. that is so, so true.

sometimes i use my 'writing powers' for teh ebil. i'm not afraid to admit it. when i want to hurt someone, can and most definitely will.

but i'm just angst-ridden. it's my anger that makes me want to go on.

i'm bad. just so bad.

but i wouldn't want to repress it all, would i? i don't want to go crazy.