« home | when i'm 25, i will... » | not motivated enough to actually do anything, so i... » | went on a quiz spree. omg, i am so bored. You Are... » | the pc's broken so i have to use my mom's laptop w... » | The Chalk Incident » | bad luck bomb » | I pity my not-so-little sister.I mean, yeah, she’s... » | batman begins (and a little about the gof trailer) » | hungry and sleepy. i think these are enough for t... » | photoshop (again) » 

Monday, July 04, 2005 

OMGOMGOMG

OMG. HE TALKED TO ME.

me, out of all people. but unlike those other times, he actually looked at my eyes. yes, my eyes! i love it when a guy does that!

he was with kate then. (they're friends. kate and him, i mean. unlike him and me. blech. but we'll get there. eventually.) so when i saw them talking i made epal and started bombarding kate with questions so as to get him to actually notice that i exist. (that's a start!) but guess what? he bit into it! he actually asked me something! (actually, it was more of a general question to me and ira, but for some reason he was staring at me so i answered, just to be friendly. and cute. i hope.)

"mag-ththeater kayo?"

yeah. super-long. i know!

but it was how he asked me that i loved. he was like a dog--a puppy, actually--so eager and so passionate about what he was talking about. kinda like me when talking about tv. (lol.) and the two of us with books. (which is our common interest. which is why i like him so much!)

"every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end." - closing time...ala lang