« home | OMGOMGOMG » | when i'm 25, i will... » | not motivated enough to actually do anything, so i... » | went on a quiz spree. omg, i am so bored. You Are... » | the pc's broken so i have to use my mom's laptop w... » | The Chalk Incident » | bad luck bomb » | I pity my not-so-little sister.I mean, yeah, she’s... » | batman begins (and a little about the gof trailer) » | hungry and sleepy. i think these are enough for t... » 

Monday, July 04, 2005 

stuff that happened today

-got through the fil test (el fili)...miraculously

-got the highest score in advanced algebra (again!!! lol) i love myself sometimes!

-failed the economics exam...miserably

-got the same score as paul...9. out of 40. lmfao.

-got leann to lend me digital fortress by dan brown

-started making graphs in physics...and loved it. even though my back hurt from all of it.

-found david on friendster. omg, he's H-O-T.

-got a pic from shella. of who? of david of course! he was, like, three then. i tell you, he looked like the perfect little brother. or boyfriend.

-learned that people read my friendster blog but don't comment. which i hate. i mean, i love it when people read my blog. but i'd love it even more if they leave comments. because then i'd know who to write and not to write about. and which stuff to censor. and when to bash people and when not to. you know, those kind of stuff.

***

"it roped me in, so mesmerizing...so hypnotizing. i am captivated...i am vindicated."