« home | stuff that happened today » | OMGOMGOMG » | when i'm 25, i will... » | not motivated enough to actually do anything, so i... » | went on a quiz spree. omg, i am so bored. You Are... » | the pc's broken so i have to use my mom's laptop w... » | The Chalk Incident » | bad luck bomb » | I pity my not-so-little sister.I mean, yeah, she’s... » | batman begins (and a little about the gof trailer) » 

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 

we have a title! yay!!!

***

Theater? Me? You're joking, right?

***

i love starting into his eyes. they're like bottomless pits--beautiful, enticing, entrancing...but scary. once you get in, you'll never get out...cause you keep falling further down.

***


"It may take some time to patch me up inside...but I can't take it so I run away and hide. But I may find in time that you were always right...you're always right."