« home | had a library and guidance period today. we finall... » | found an old new song » | we have a title! yay!!! ***Theater? Me? You're ... » | stuff that happened today » | OMGOMGOMG » | when i'm 25, i will... » | not motivated enough to actually do anything, so i... » | went on a quiz spree. omg, i am so bored. You Are... » | the pc's broken so i have to use my mom's laptop w... » | The Chalk Incident » 

Thursday, July 07, 2005 

Your Kissing Purity Score: 91% Pure

You've hardly ever been kissed

But the kisses you've given are very missed


(no comment.)






































okay, i do have a comment. or a message, more like. to paul.

HURRY UP AND KISS ME, DAMMIT!!! lol.

***

so...

kate picked a fight with one of us again ('us' being ira, chelz and me). such a selfish little brat. tsktsk. personally, i wouldn't mind her, but since one of my bestest friends are affected, i am so gonna get involved. i hate her sometimes. she's just impossible.

***

"But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do, and I would gladly hit the road get up and go if I knew that someday it would lead me back to you...That someday it will lead me back to you."