« home | i am driving myself crazy.if you think you need ot... » | a gibbering monkey. yes, those are the exact word... » | TOTOO BA ITO???oh god, i am TORN.a part of me want... » | acceptance » | SLOW DEATH » | we're supposed to make a friggin' love letter. se... » | Your Personality IsRational (NT)You are both logic... » | better late than never. at least i learned someth... » | walang kwentang celestial » | last updated a couple of eons ago. ah, crap. you k... » 

Friday, November 18, 2005 

SHOCKER.

you know what's worse than crying over a fictional charazter?

CRYING FOR A FICTIONAL CHARACTER FIVE TIMES.

i cried the first four times i read the book. i cried when i watched the movie. i even nearly cried when i thought about it this morning.

when people ask me if i cried while reading any of the potter books, i say "HELL YEAH!" proudly. and when they ask which one, they find it weird when i answer, "Sa Goblet..."

but what can i do? i'm in love with cedric diggory.

you could say i'm like cho in OotP. weepy and all that.
but you know what? i'm PROUD of it. it sort of shows that i don't have the emotional range of a teaspoon. and besides, except for the hurting part, i love crying.

***


oh, god.

i cannot believe you told me this. seriously, i could have lived my life peacefully without ever knowing it.

THIS CANNOT BE TRUE. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS. I DON'T CARE ABOUT GOING IN DENIAL. I STILL AM NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS. BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS IS NOT REAL. THIS IS ALL A BIG LIE. I'M ALMOST SURE I MISHEARD IT. I'M ALMOST SURE THAT THIS CANNOT BE TRUE.

oh, shit. this is gonna be a weird rest of my life.