« home | In an internet caf right now with Renz, Mae G., Ca... » | I am so stupid. I hate myself.Enough self-loathin... » | an Actual Post, not song lyrics or one-worders or ... » | boooooooriiing. » | This vacation is making me lose IQ points. Seriou... » | i'm saad. » | Sometimes I think I've got it bad, but when I read... » | Masakit man isipin, kailangan tanggapin...Kung kai... » | Is this what it's all about?Man, this is crazy.But... » | I'm tiiiiired. » 

Sunday, April 23, 2006 

Some new stuff I sort of knew about myself but never really paid attention to but now that someone else has confirmed it for me I'm giving the attention it deserves:

*My motto with object assembly is: As long as it fits, stick it in. (But that's only if the object isn't electric. Then there's this whole other set of rules.)

*I tend to change my mind too easily.

*I experience everything to the extremes.

*To me, there *is* no boring waking moment. If I'm bored, I'll fall asleep. But every waking moment, I spend wondering about some inane thing that few people actually bother to pay attention to.

*The only thing I'm consistent with is inconsistency.