« home | kala mo lang » | Okay, nabura yung huli kong post.I'm not too upset... » | Grabe, parang ang tagal ko nang hindi nagsusulat n... » | OMG I just realized something.I've been reading my... » | senti mode... » | Not 'it happened for the best,' but 'How can I ma... » | Recited the Huling Pahimakas yesterday.Surprisingl... » | The Bottom Line If the internal dialogue has be... » | You're such a sucker for a sweet talker!Okay. Aam... » | pasa ko sa u.p.-lb. haha. wala lang.shock. as in. » 

Friday, March 17, 2006 

Tapos na ang final finals.

Yess.

Still ain't home free, tho. Have a ton of requirements to complete. Aaack.

Makakapagsulat na siguro ako ng matino. Siguro.

***

Hindi lang ako t@nga. G@go pa ko.

Okay, so I have this one guy who is crazy about me.

And what do I do? I try to drive him away. I try to make him angry at me. I try to make him jealous. I try to alienate him.

Why the hell do I do it?

Haaay...Kung alam ko lang ang reason.

I do the loads of crazy things. I talk constantly about the guys I'm crushing on. (Martin this, Joed that...Martin and I got caught talking during exams, it was soo funny...Mae told Joed I had a crush on him...kanina, sa canteen, I saw him smirk when he saw me...ack, it was soo embarassing....) I ignore him. ( ... ) I avoid him. (WTF, do we have to be joined at the hip?) I don't call him. I don't text him. I don't do anything.

But still he stays.

Parinig tuloy si Mae kanina.

"Paul, pinalitan ka na ni Kim. Kami na!!!"

lol.

We chuckle. Then Mae speaks again. "Ikaw nga din, hanap ka ng iba. Pagselosin mo si Kim."

I say, "Ano ba, andito pa ko ah!!!" I laugh.

Paul says, "Bakit pa ko hahanap ng iba, eh andito na nga sa tabi ko?..."

Aaaww.

<3

I am sooo mean.

I HATE MYSELF.


***

Teka nga. Sabi ko nga pala matinong post na. Pero aaarrrggghhh....wala akong maisip.....|-(

Aaay, wait...GLENN!!!

LOL. Wala lang. Hehe.

***