« home | History » | Ha! Double Ha!!! » | Strike two! » | Saying sorry to no one! » | Couldn't post! » | Another Image... » | Sorry » | Farewell » | Quote From A Post From TheSnitch (My Post, Actuall... » | Images » 

Saturday, November 13, 2004 

Got my CD! Yay!

I got my new cd from Sir Mark! Yay! Here's my playlist:

1. Just Lose It - Eminem
2. Beauty and Madness - FraLippoLippi
3. My Place - Nelly
4. Colour Everywhere - Christian Bautista
5. Wag na Wag Mong Sasabihin - Kitchie Nadal
6. If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys feat. Usher (or is it the other way around?)
7. Damned - Shimoli (I love this song!)
8. Burn - Usher
9. Love of My Life - Rachel Ann Go
10. My Boo - Usher feat. Alicia Keys
11. The Reason - Hoobastank
12. Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
13. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
14. Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
15. Crash and Burn - Savage Garden
16. Sunshine - ??? (can't remember...ask someone, or better yet, look at the cd case)
17. Penny & Me - Hanson
18. Masaya - Bamboo
19. Wherever You Are- South Border