« home | learned some new stuff from an adobe photoshop tut... » | Your Kissing Purity Score: 91% PureYou've hardly ... » | had a library and guidance period today. we finall... » | found an old new song » | we have a title! yay!!! ***Theater? Me? You're ... » | stuff that happened today » | OMGOMGOMG » | when i'm 25, i will... » | not motivated enough to actually do anything, so i... » | went on a quiz spree. omg, i am so bored. You Are... » 

Friday, July 08, 2005 

'cause they've left on a (jet?) plane

just got home from kuya mario's house. agatha's leaving for australia, so we had this last gathering for her.

it's sad really, seeing everyone leave. david, liz and even jeffrey from first year (the guy i had a crush on). knew about it just now. tsktsk. it's so sad! :(

why's everyone leaving???!!! i swear, by the rate they're going, i'll be the only one left by the time graduation comes.

***

"Well I thought I could just get over you...But I see that's something I just can't do. From the way you would hold me to the sweet things you told me...I just can't find a way to let go of you."