« home | THE CHURCH OF PATTINSONISM » | anyone in their right minds would never let me nea... » | “They say men are children, but sometimes... » | music na naman. nakaka-high na ito. She... » | SHOCKER. » | i am driving myself crazy.if you think you need ot... » | a gibbering monkey. yes, those are the exact word... » | TOTOO BA ITO???oh god, i am TORN.a part of me want... » | acceptance » | SLOW DEATH » 

Monday, December 05, 2005 

when i woke up (for the second time today...i'll get to that later), i thought it was noon. but then my sister came home. so i was like, "why the hell are you here? it's 1am! you should be in school!" (as i was supposed to be. but, as i said, i'll get to that later)

then she told me it was 5pm.

seriously.

i thought it was bloody noon.

so my plans of *still* going to school were ruined.

but why *was* i home in the first place? oh nothing, only because:
  1. i had a quiz first period and i knew zilch
  2. i had a project due second period which i hadn't even STARTED (which, come to think of it, i *still* haven't started)
  3. i had a report sixth period, and my recitation grade for history of music class only depended on it
  4. i had another quiz in seventh period--basic accounting (elective period)--which only made my brain bleed. okay, i LOVE my elective (all those balancing and t-acounts and stuff) and i didn't even need to study, but i didn't need it to add up to my already crappy day
i'm sure there are more reasons, but i'm too crappy to think about those right now.

anyways, those are the reasons i skipped school. that, and my stomach painfully hurts everytime i feel cold.

ha! (thanks to the wonder of eating hot fudge sundaes and drinking coke at the same time)

at least i have a *real* reason. i mean, apart from the fact i've hardly been able to cope with schoolwork, what with my crazy life and all (you can almost hear my siblings screaming).

and in relation to Story #1, i fell asleep about 10am and when i woke up, i thought it was 1am. so i went downstairs and made myself a sandwich. then i went back up to watch tv. but then my sister came in and told me, "why didn't you go to school? you told me you were only coming in late! you're so dead!!!"

and so i was like, "why the hell are you here? it's 1am! you should be in school!"

and she was like, "are you on drugs or somthing? it's 5PM!"

OH.MY.GOD.

(i was actually still planning on going to school. or at least sending someone to bring the stuff i was supposed to for our report. but all that was foiled by the Evil Sleeping Kim. drat.)

oh yeah, and there's this motherfuk!ng gay fag who's been picking a fight with me and my sister. without us ever doing anything to him. (i mean, kaye--my sister--only told him to stop punching saul (her friend). dude, IS THAT A CRIME NOW?)

so there. i have to study for about a hundred quizzes, make a dozen projects, make up for about ten homework assignments and make one gay fag ass sorry he was ever born in this bloody world.

oh yeah, baby. I AM SO BACK.