« home | Recited the Huling Pahimakas yesterday.Surprisingl... » | The Bottom Line If the internal dialogue has be... » | You're such a sucker for a sweet talker!Okay. Aam... » | pasa ko sa u.p.-lb. haha. wala lang.shock. as in. » | horoscope. na naman. » | O.A. talaga ko, tanggapin niyo na » | The Bottom Line Do you have ulterior motives yo... » | i so do not want to find out what it feels like.no... » | kung kaya ko lang lokohin ang sarili ko... » | ANONG PETSA NA???!!! » 

Sunday, March 12, 2006 

Not 'it happened for the best,' but 'How can I make the best of what had happened?'

Wow. Oo nga naman.

Right now I'm teaching myself to be more optimistic. To see the bright side. The silver lining.

Kasi naisip ko, whatever happens, happens, right? So why worry?

(Okay, naisip ko lang, magawan nga ng article to. Pandagdag.)

***

Practice ng presentation sa Music kanina. We're singing Blue Moon (oo, seryoso), Sukiyaki, yung isang song ng The Beatles, saka Say A Little Prayer.

***

It's all because of you
I'm feeling sad and blue
You went away, now my life is just a rainy day
And I love you so
How much you'll never know
You've gone away and left me lonely.

Untouchable memories seem to keep haunting me
Love that's so true
That once turned all my gray skies blue
But you disappeared
Now my eyes are filled with tears
And I'm wishing you were here with me.

Soft with love are my thoughts of you
Now that you're gone I just don't know what to do.

If only you were here
You'd wash away my tears
The sun would shine
And once again you'd be mine all mine
Reality
You and I will never be
You took your love away from me.

If only you were here
You'd wash away my tears
The sun would shine
Once again you'd be mine all mine.

In reality
You and I will never be
Cause you took your love away from me, oh baby
You took your love away from me.