« home | senti mode... » | Not 'it happened for the best,' but 'How can I ma... » | Recited the Huling Pahimakas yesterday.Surprisingl... » | The Bottom Line If the internal dialogue has be... » | You're such a sucker for a sweet talker!Okay. Aam... » | pasa ko sa u.p.-lb. haha. wala lang.shock. as in. » | horoscope. na naman. » | O.A. talaga ko, tanggapin niyo na » | The Bottom Line Do you have ulterior motives yo... » | i so do not want to find out what it feels like.no... » 

Thursday, March 16, 2006 

OMG I just realized something.

I've been reading my past posts (from, like, a year back) and I've suddenly realized that for the past year or so, my life has practically revolved around Him.

I ate, slept, dreamt, breathed Him. (Well, practically.)

Makes me think what a big loser I am. Ack.

And the ironic thing is, now that I actually have him, I DONT THINK I WANT HIM ANYMORE. I want him back where he used to be. Away from me. Far far FAAAR away from me.

Like Albert said, "Um-oo-oo ka pa kasi eh."

Oo nga naman. Um-oo-oo pa kasi ako eh. Ack. How gaga of me.

***

Hindi siya nagparamdam all night.

Normally, he would've at least called. Or sent a measly text message saying how much he misses/missed me.

But he didn't even say good night.

Ack. Bahala xa.

***

I've been thinking (again).

Just as there's a reason for me hating him sometimes, there's also a reason for me liking him sometimes. Now I'm trying to remember what the friggin' reason is.

***

I said something smart, for once.

I was trying to make Albert feel better about the whole thing with his #2. So I told him, "If there's someone out there better than you, then there's someone out there better for you."

***

Been reading my past posts. It's making me wonder what happened to me back then, using such big words and all (aberrant? what the hell does *that* mean?!). Maybe my vocab just shrunk. I dunno.

***

aberrant: 1 : straying from the right or normal way ; 2 : deviating from the usual or natural type : ATYPICAL