« home | You're such a sucker for a sweet talker!Okay. Aam... » | pasa ko sa u.p.-lb. haha. wala lang.shock. as in. » | horoscope. na naman. » | O.A. talaga ko, tanggapin niyo na » | The Bottom Line Do you have ulterior motives yo... » | i so do not want to find out what it feels like.no... » | kung kaya ko lang lokohin ang sarili ko... » | ANONG PETSA NA???!!! » | Okay. I feel sooo guilty. I know I should be sl... » | I just want to clear something up (it just occurre... » 

Sunday, March 05, 2006 

Cancer

The Bottom Line

If the internal dialogue has become deafening, it's time talk to them face to face.

In Detail

The heavens are primed for encounters of the most delightful kind, and there's a touch of extremely unexpected romance in the air, too. This is a lovely combination, no matter what sign yours happens to be. In your case, however -- especially if there's someone you've been secretly thinking about, and you're wondering if they're doing the same -- the news is particularly good. Don't be surprised if you receive an answer to that question, via a startling coincidence that brings you two together.

uuuyyy...someone I know's GETTING SOME!!! <3>

***

It's indisputable that you have a way with words -- a gift for presenting logical, practical arguments that are awfully hard to disagree with. That talent will come through for you beautifully now, as always, especially at school, and especially if you add just a touch of charm to the mix when you're chatting with friends. After all, you know what they say about bees and honey. Buzz...

Ang yabang ng dating, pero...

Now THAT I believe. Personal experience tells me to.

***

My grandpa's birthday today. He's 86. Man, he's soo...old.

That's nothing, though. He's sharp as ever.

Good thing.

I love him soo much.

I'm soo gonna make you proud, Tay!

***

"If I'm going to say it, I'm going to say it in person. :-)"

aaawww....

***

The best thing I said all week:

"Ano ba, may iba ka pa bang iniisip? Sige na, sabihin mo lang...Pag-usapan natin..."