« home | Some new stuff I sort of knew about myself but nev... » | In an internet caf right now with Renz, Mae G., Ca... » | I am so stupid. I hate myself.Enough self-loathin... » | an Actual Post, not song lyrics or one-worders or ... » | boooooooriiing. » | This vacation is making me lose IQ points. Seriou... » | i'm saad. » | Sometimes I think I've got it bad, but when I read... » | Masakit man isipin, kailangan tanggapin...Kung kai... » | Is this what it's all about?Man, this is crazy.But... » 

Monday, April 24, 2006 

Everything I Know In Life, I Learned In Smallville

Everyone thinks they're different from everyone else. Which makes them the same as everybody else.

People keep secrets for a reason. If someone put off telling you something, they probably have a good reason, so don't try pushing it. You might not like what you discover.

There isn't a good side and a bad side to people, only the honest and inhibited. The honest side tells us horrible truths about ourselves, but we also make conscious decisions to prevent ourselves from doing anything that might hurt anybody else.

We all have enormous expectations, even though we know that in the end, we'll only end up disappointing ourselves. But that shouldn't stop us from actually living because no matter how perfect the dream is, there's still no substitute for a better reality.

No matter how much we deny it, the kind of family we come from still somehow defines who we are. It creates a mold for us that we may or may not choose to grow into.

In the end, it won't really matter if you want to do something, it only will if you actually do it. Everything is a matter of choice.

***

I am soo....confused.