« home | Green You're green, the color o... » | Everything I Know In Life, I Learned In Smallville » | Some new stuff I sort of knew about myself but nev... » | In an internet caf right now with Renz, Mae G., Ca... » | I am so stupid. I hate myself.Enough self-loathin... » | an Actual Post, not song lyrics or one-worders or ... » | boooooooriiing. » | This vacation is making me lose IQ points. Seriou... » | i'm saad. » | Sometimes I think I've got it bad, but when I read... » 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 

��I love pathetic persons nOw�� they make my life complete proving tO me that they are real LOSERS. ��

Say what?

"I'm quiet, shy and humble."

Honey, merely saying that disproves it. You seriously make me want to puke my guts out.

I soo...dislike her. What a shallow bitch.

I mean, I know everybody has loads of different sides and all that. I also know (so very well) that we aren't supposed to judge people by what we see and/or hear.

But if I told you I was pretty, wouldn't you judge me too? I mean, I judged myself first. That practically gives you liscense to judge me.

Then wouldn't you be really pissed when I suddenly say that people shouldn't judge me? I mean, duh, you shouldn't parade yourself if you don't want to be judged.

Telling someone that she's pretty is judging her. But does she care when she receives compliments? No. But when people tell her she's a kiss-ass bitch who needs to stop snogging her ugly boyfriend (ENTIRELY FICTIONAL EXAMPLE...okay, well, partly), she suddenly does. What a friggin' idiot.

If you want to receive compliments, you need to be ready to receive criticism too.

You can't always get the good end of the bargain.

Not everyone can like you.

Not everyone WILL.

I don't.

***

This is merely displacement. (Ooh, I learned somethig in Health class!) I'm just pretty upset about something. But I don't know what that something is, so while I'm trying to discover what that something is, I'm going to bitch about all other stuff.

Oooh, I remember something. Glenn! Yummy!!! Teehee. :)