« home | Paranoia » | Facts Curator » | Probably » | I am never drinking coke EVER again » | I Think, I Think » | Not Really in the 'Writing' Mood » | True Love » | Love Survey 2 (Part Two) » | Love Survey 2 - The Translation » | Love Survey » 

Sunday, November 21, 2004 

Expressionless Me

I soo don't feel anything right now. And that's a bad sign. Because:

1. I'm running late on my Filipino project;
2. I haven't started my Chemistry assignment yet;
3. I haven't studied for 3 quizzes;
4. my back hurts, my arms hurt, my legs hurt...(basically my whole body hurts);
5. I've eaten too much (a whole pizza, 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, 2 time-outs and fries);
6. I don't think I like He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named anymore (not a total crisis, but still...);
7. And it's almost 11 in the evening and I haven't done a single solitary thing yet.

And you know what's the worse thing about all this??? That I'm not even panicking. I was just so consumed by malling yesterday that I forgot about all of this...and besides, what *is* the weekend for if they're just going to load us with homework? So I'm just here again, putting my thoughts down. And not even studying for my quizzes. Or writing my Chemistry homework. Or making a reaction paper for 'Bertud ng Putik' (Amulet of Mud...whatta name. it sucked, btw). The only thing I can actually feel is my back aching, which usually means I'm sleepy. (And I am NOT kidding.)