« home | Not Really in the 'Writing' Mood » | True Love » | Love Survey 2 (Part Two) » | Love Survey 2 - The Translation » | Love Survey » | Full of Nothing » | Wha' Happened Last Night » | Got my CD! Yay! » | History » | Ha! Double Ha!!! » 

Tuesday, November 16, 2004 

I Think, I Think

(I actually wrote this during computer class...as i was too bored to actually listen. This little thing proves that not only am I cynical about life, but about real live people too.)

Just wondering. What DO people think of me? Probably a snobby(ish) freak who likes Harry Potter. Can't blame them either. Who'd like to talk to a bunch of low-lifes who just befriend you to copy your homework? Certainly not me. I'd rather be labelled snobbish than to strut around with them. Ha! I'd rather be solitary, than you very much.

Mental Note: Kill Joshua later. He's totally getting on my nerves. Currently hating him.

I hate this subject. Why the bloddy hell do I have to learn how to make algorithms or flowcharts?!! We already have computer to do those stuff for us, Qu'est-ce le point?