« home | I am never drinking coke EVER again » | I Think, I Think » | Not Really in the 'Writing' Mood » | True Love » | Love Survey 2 (Part Two) » | Love Survey 2 - The Translation » | Love Survey » | Full of Nothing » | Wha' Happened Last Night » | Got my CD! Yay! » 

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 

Probably

Another excerpt. From my IMs with Mae (which, btw, I'm wondering If I'm even allowed to copy).

britz1117: i do have a crush on richard, but bogs is still bogs, my ever-faithful childhood friend
britz1117: who hangs out with me at night when we get the chance
britz1117: who knows me soo much
britz1117: who used to make me cry so much (he teased me alot. alotalot.) when we were kids
britz1117: who i'm with saturdays, sundays, mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays and fridays
britz1117: who i text as he's on his way home
britz1117: who my parents know and trust (okay, maybe not both. maybe just my mom. but still...my dad doesn't really pay attention so that's perfectly understandable.)
britz1117: who always hangs out at my house
britz1117: who i'm with all day but still doesn't run out of things to talk to
britz1117: who I probably love.
britz1117: whatever.