« home | Love Survey » | Full of Nothing » | Wha' Happened Last Night » | Got my CD! Yay! » | History » | Ha! Double Ha!!! » | Strike two! » | Saying sorry to no one! » | Couldn't post! » | Another Image... » 

Monday, November 15, 2004 

Love Survey 2 - The Translation

(Haha...this sounds like a movie sequel!)

1. Who's the most important person in your life?
Let's just call him 'Bogs'.
2. What's the hardest thing you had to do for the guy you love?
For me to just let him love the one he loves...(which, btw, is definitely not me)
3. How can you tell that you already love a person?
I dunno, even I ain't so sure if I really do love him.
4. Could you ever love two people at the same time?
I guess so...
5. Would u fight for the one u love or let him/her go?
I'd rather let him go...If he doesn't love me, what's the point of making him if it's against his will?...I've already gone through the stage that I told myself to fight, but a person can grow tired...I GIVE UP!!!
6. What if a lot of persons say that you two can't be together? Would you still love him?
Not as if I could stop loving him that easily, isn't it? I would still love him. I wasn't asking for him to love me, so what's the deal? It's his life, so I can't make him.
7. What'd you do if the guy you love cries over someone and you're there by his side?
That already happened to me, and let me tell you, it was taking all my self-control not to cry myself. It hurt not to be loved, man!

I'll continue this later, still have some chores to do. :boriinngg: