« home | Love Survey 2 - The Translation » | Love Survey » | Full of Nothing » | Wha' Happened Last Night » | Got my CD! Yay! » | History » | Ha! Double Ha!!! » | Strike two! » | Saying sorry to no one! » | Couldn't post! » 

Monday, November 15, 2004 

Love Survey 2 (Part Two)

Okay...where'd I stop again?...oh yeah, no. 8.

8. The two of you broke up but he says he still wants you to be friends. What do you think?
How should I know?...I haven't even had a boyfriend before...:wallows in self-pity:
9. Have you ever learned to love a friend?
Oh yeah....................................................
10.Which is harder, telling your friend that you've fallen in love with him or hiding it?
I'd rather hide it from him.
11.What're the things you've done for him?
There're so many I can't type it all.
12.What if people say you're being a martyr or that you're being stupid? What'd you tell them?
I don't choose to be a martyr or to be stupid...I just loved him that deeply.
13.Are you willing to wait for the guy you love?
Of course I am...but time will come that I'll come to love someone else...and when that time comes and then he tells me he does love me, I'd tell him to shut it, coz I've made myself look stupid for soo long and then he just decides now?!!!
14.What's the stupidest thing you've done for him?
The worst is that I decided to ever let him go...I totally regret that now.
15.What single thing makes you cry?
HIM!!!!

So that's that. Got it from my post in Friendster, btw. Sometimes this love thing just sucks. Just plain sucks.